150g dairy butter
125g self-raising flour
125g cane sugar (or 65g cane sugar and 4 T. Stevia)
1 t. vanilla extract
1 to 2 t. baking powder
1.5 t. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 190 ° C.
- Let the butter and chocolate melt.
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Add flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon and baking powder to the egg yolk. Mix well.
- Then add the chocolate mixture to the mixture.
- Mix everything carefully.
- Place baking paper in a baking dish and divide the mixture equally into the baking dish.
- Bake this at 190 ° C, for about 45 minutes (this depends on your baking dish).